**NOTICE about my Patterns**

I thought I would let you know, I do not have all of my patterns listed on this site yet.

If you would like to view all of my patterns (paper and epatterns) go to PATTERNMART and you will see all of them there.

Or you can always email me at dandtturvold@deskmedia.com Thank you so much, ~Tonya

4.23.2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BPP 5 Folky Rabbit ~N~ Chicks


Folky Rabbit ~N~ Chicks are very Unique and a neat addition to any Spring-Thyme Collection!

Rabbit in the Carrot (from the tips of his ears to the bottom of the carrot) measure 33 inches tall when finished. I have included very detailed directions. I have also included 3 photos in this pattern.

Tons of detailed primming tips, along with templates for the eye's and eyelids. I have used painted muslin to complete this Folk Art piece. Sure to be a Sell-out at the Craft Shows.







Mailed Product Price: US$12.00

Shipping: US$1.45