**NOTICE about my Patterns**

I thought I would let you know, I do not have all of my patterns listed on this site yet.

If you would like to view all of my patterns (paper and epatterns) go to PATTERNMART and you will see all of them there.

Or you can always email me at dandtturvold@deskmedia.com Thank you so much, ~Tonya

3.23.2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BPP 2 Snowball Peddler Pattern


Snowball Peddler is Quite a Charming Olde Soul, he has a face that is...Full of Character!

Snowball Peddler stands about 20.5 inches tall, when finished with a Beehive Bobbin, as I have done. Included in this pattern are, 2 photos, one for upclose detail of the face, templates for eye's and eyelids. The Snowball recipe is included along with very detailed instructions.






Mailed Product Price: US$12.00
Shipping: US$1.35