**NOTICE about my Patterns**

I thought I would let you know, I do not have all of my patterns listed on this site yet.

If you would like to view all of my patterns (paper and epatterns) go to PATTERNMART and you will see all of them there.

Or you can always email me at dandtturvold@deskmedia.com Thank you so much, ~Tonya

3.23.2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BPP 1 Wynter Blessings Pattern

Warm Wynter Blessings Primitive Snowfolk & Cardinal Door Greeter Snowfolk and his Cardinal Friend is quite a "Charming Pair"!

Snowfolk stands freely and measures about 28 inches tall when finished. Included are very detail instructions, 2 photos. The templates for the eye's and eyelids...so there is no guess work with this pattern. A Unique addition to your Wynter Collection!



Mailed Product Price: US$12.00
Shipping: US$1.45